Robotic Case Packer
A turn-key solution for pick and place packaging automation! ONExia builds and integrates robotic case packers that are customized to fit both new and existing packaging lines.
Pick and Place Packaging Robots
Each case packer is built unique to each application with the ability to be quickly repurposed as production changes.
- Integrated collaborative robot arm
- Custom end-effector designed to product specifics
- Rigid stand with optional mobility features
- Easily repurposed as production demands change
- Optional vision sensor to ensure box packed correctly
By using a collaborative robot all of our case packer robots require no additional caging to operate making them the ideal solution for both new and existing packaging lines.
Custom Robotic Grippers
Built specific to each application our team customizes all end-of-arm tooling to assure product is picked and packed into the case correctly.
- Custom designed to pick end-user products
- Pneumatic and electric options
- Optional quick disconnect for fast paced production turnover
- On-wrist vacuum options available where air consumption is an issue
Turn-key Packaging Automation
Our case packer robots can be easily added to new or existing packaging lines with minimal integration needed with many integrated directly with case erector and palletizing systems.
Case Packer Robotic Cell
Designed specifically for the plastics industry, this turn-key robotic cell has many features designed to meet the industry specific demands associated with custom plastic parts.
Turn-key Process Automation
Fully caged, this system features a positioning system that orients the box for packing without any human interaction.
- Uses a collaborative robot
- Automated box presentation for unique parts
- Minimal maintenance
- Integrates with existing conveyor configurations
- Customizable for a wide range of plastic containers or parts
Software & Usability
- Simple user-interface on built-in HMI
- Track throughput in real-time
- Different levels of operator access
- Built-in reject station
- Stack light for alerts on factory floor
- Simple changeover of end-effector configurations
- Indicators verify bottle contact
- Preprogrammed robot positions