Ideal for automating packaging processes with a heavy payload, the Doosan Robotics line of collaborative robots can handle the repetitive and ergonomically unsafe tasks within packaging lines.
Why use collaborative robots?
Collaborative robots or “cobots” are designed to safely operate without caging or guarding within the same work environment as human laborers.
- Cost effective – up front cost of automation is significantly lower providing a faster ROI
- Flexible – easily retooled and repurposed as production demands change
- Safe design – meet high level industry standards that assure worker safety in collaborative applications
- Easy to operate – tasks are taught through a touchscreen interface or teach pendant
PalletizHD - Heavy Duty Palletizer
Using a high payload collaborative arm, the PalletizHD is ready for even tougher palletizing applications.
- High payload cobot - featuring a 38 lb payload the "HD" can handle heavy cases that are tough to consistently stack or pick multiple cases at once for an increased output rate.
- Increased vertical reach - the "HD" is capable of stacking pallets up to 105 inches in height.