Table Top Robot
ONEreach TTR (Table Top Robot)
A cost effective table top robot backed by the EASYreach Software that requires no programming!
Each ONEreach TTR Includes
- EASYreach Software with preloaded routines
- Windows compatible, provided on USB Drive
- ONEreach Table Top Robot
- Hand controller
- 10 input / outputs (assignable)
- 3 Assignable push buttons
Configurations & Connectivity
- Available in X-Y, X-Y-Z and X-Y-Z-Theta configurations
- Easy to interface with other controls, to provide READY, DONE, ALARM and other signals
End of Arm Tooling Options
The ONEreach TTR gives users the ability to easily change the end of arm tooling on the robot. Using the EASYreach Software tasks can easily be taught to work with the tooling connected.
Tooling Capabilities Include
- Pipette dispensers
- Electric / pneumatic grippers
- Inspection cameras & lighting
Fill out our online quote request for the robot and we will get back to you within one business day.
Table Top Robot Specification
- Work Area: 760 mm deep (29.9”) x 690 mm wide (27.2”) x 250 mm (9.8”) under bridge
- X Axis Travel: 535 mm (21”)
- Y Axis Travel: 480 mm (19”)
- Z Axis Travel: 230 mm (9”)
- Maximum Speeds: 315 mm/sec (12.4” in/sec)
- Load Capability: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Repeatability: ±0.016 mm (0.0006”)
- Weight: 82 kg (180 lbs)
- Safety: Emergency stop push button mounted on button panel
- Guarding: Optional enclosures with safety interlock doors are available
- Connectivity: RS-232, CAN BUS, user E-stop connections, I/0, tool connections, pneumatic input
- Maximum Speeds: 630 mm/sec (24.8 in/sec)
- Load Capability: 20 kg (44 lbs.)
- Repeatability: ±0.032mm (0.0013”)
Drawing Download Request
Want to see if our robots would work for your application? Fill out our quick form and we will send you drawing of our robots for you to use in your application design process.
ONEreach TTR Customization
ONExia Robotics can assit you in tailoring your ONEreach TTR to fit your applications. Our engineers can assist in adding the appropriate tooling that can be used in a variety of tasks to eliminate down time and changeover.
Contact us today for assistance in pick the correct end of arm tooling for your robot.
Preloaded Routines Within the EASYreach Software
Eliminate Reprogramming Costs & Changeover Time
With the EASYreach Software users can teach the robot a new task in minutes using the hand controller and touch screen interface. EASYreach includes 8 preset tasks that walk the user through the process.
Using the EASYreach software a dispensing task can be set up in minutes and can quickly be changed as the applications change. This makes the ONEreach TTR a versatile solution for high pace lab operations.
When training the dispensing task the user is prompted through the intuitive software to set the following options:
- Signals: Begin task, begin dispense
- Output: After dispense, after dispense finish
- End location: Clear workspace
Type of Dispense Locations
With EASYreach the end user can select from the following three options for the dispensing locations.
Dispensing Pattern Options
The EASYreach Software makes training the dispensing path and layout simple by using a X-Y grid system.
Number of Columns
Number of Rows
For a detailed overview of all the features and preloaded tasks withing the EASYreach Software visit the Software section of our website.
All of our robots are proudly made in United States of America.